Business Ethics - Introductory: Bullying and Speaking Up (Comprehensive Course)
1 Learner Reviews
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1 Hour(s)
This course introduces the application of business ethics and ethical standards in the workplace. Within recent years, the media has bombarded the public with stories of the degradation of many of the country's top businesses based solely on unethical conduct. As these cases bring to light, the actions of a few employees can drastically affect the entire company. Compliance with applicable laws and regulations is required by law. However, this course seeks to expand the definition of ethical conduct to include the everyday office behavior that defines an organization and its standards of business conduct. Every workplace must adhere to a strict Code of Conduct (COC), describing the acceptable practices, ethical standards, and responsibilities that must be met by both the company and each individual to achieve the highest level of behavior and standards throughout the entire employee population. Ethics in the workplace is the fundamental element of any basic Code of Conduct and provides all employees with an understanding of essential topics.
At the conclusion of this course you should be able to:
- Identify cases of unethical conduct that may transpire in the workplace
- Explain how one instance of unethical conduct can derail an entire company
- Define and describe at least three areas of professional conduct required within any company
- List the different elements commonly linked to fraudulent practices
- Name the personal characteristics protected by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Recognize the inherent risks of using company computer systems to transmit any personal, sensitive, or private matters.
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
If you have any requests for technical or instructional support, then please contact the 360training Support Department located in the HELP section of your account profile. Technical support inquiries are handled immediately; instructional support questions are answered within 24 business hours, with information provided by a qualified professional in your field through our network of subject matter experts.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
251+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.