Information is essential to all organizations and how they maintain and develop their business to be competitive and profitable. It is, therefore, vital organizations protect their information, clients' information, and the systems that store, process, and transmit information. Failure to do so can be unlawful, unethical, and inflict unwelcome financial and reputational risk upon organizations. However, the responsibility of protecting information does not fall solely on organizations but, rather, on everyone within organizations, regardless of job role. The purpose of this course is to introduce the basic concepts and tenets of Information Security and Privacy, while highlighting the importance of protecting information. This course will also provide useful guidelines and best practices you can implement within your daily job role to help mitigate risk to your organization.
"After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the three tenets of information security.
- Describe the basic concepts of privacy.
- Describe the importance and responsibility of protecting information.
- Identify potential risks to your organization.
- Identify ways you can reduce risk to your organization.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.