How can we help you today?
How Can I Redeem My GetTIPS Pre-Paid Passport?
This article is for you to learn how to redeem a Pre-Paid Passport.
If you are trying to redeem an Online Exam Voucher, please click here.
To redeem a passport, you have to go to www.gettips.com and click the ‘Redeem’ button.
Then, click the ‘Take Course’ button.
Enter your passport code/s on the next page. If you have just one code, please select 'Single Passport Code' option or select 'Two Passport Codes' if you have two codes. Then, click 'PROCEED'.
- TIPS Pre-Paid Passports are single use course vouchers provided by your employer, business, or other entity to complete a pre-paid TIPS Alcohol Server/Seller training course for a specific jurisdiction or state.
- Once you register, you will have sixty (60) days to complete the course and exam before the course will expire.
- Each Passport has a unique ID. If the system cannot locate your passport, please contact the person that provided your passport code/s for further assistance.
On the next page, you will be required to log in to your account if you already have an existing account. However, if it is your first-time logging into our new system, you must register on our new platform to successfully redeem your passport. Otherwise, you have to set up your account by clicking the 'Sign Up' link.
Complete all fields when setting up an account and verify your information. Then, click the 'CONTINUE' button.
After setting up an account or after logging in to your account, you have to complete the course enrollment process. Select the correct options on the next page, then click 'PROCEED'.
- Select Course to Enroll: Select the course as directed by your organization. It is important to select the correct course based on your state.
- Select Organization to Enroll: Please select the correct location where you are employed. If unsure, please check with your location manager.
- Enter your Employee ID: If required by your organization, enter your Employee ID as provided. If unsure, please check with your location manager.
At this point, you will be taken to your student/learner dashboard. To access your training course, click the 'Go to Courses'.
Then, it will take you to the 'My Courses' screen. Here you can access your course(s) and view your profile details. Click on the course name to launch the training and begin.
Note: At any time during the course, you can save your progress and return to finish the course later. The exam, however, must be completed once it has been started.
After completing your training courses, your completion certificate, and TIPS card will display on 'My Courses' Dashboard. Clicking ‘Print Card’ or ‘Print Certificate’ will open a copy in PDF. You can download it.