The objective of this course is to review the different bus layouts that are used in power systems and to present the different protection schemes that are installed to protect against bus faults. The participant should be able to understand the following overall concepts and apply them to day-to-day work activities.
2107 Bus Protection - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.