About this Course
This course provides you with a basic understanding of OSHA's role in the prevention and elimination of work-related illnesses and injuries. This course emphasizes hazard identification, avoidance, control, and standards.
OSHA's1926 Subpart K-Electrical is all about the safe operation of electricity. Electricity is accepted as a source of power without much thought given to the hazards encountered. Some employees work with electricity directly during construction. This is the case with engineers, electronic technicians, and power line workers. Others, such as office workers and salespeople, work with electricity indirectly.
- Understand the OSH Act, the functions and resources of OSHA
- Know how to prevent workplace injuries and fatalities caused by electricity
- Learn the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.