The Fastest Way to Take your Texas Real Estate Proctoring Exam!
- Texas Salesperson Exam Prep
– $79 Value
- Client Focused Communications
- Principles I and II
- Law of Agency
- Law of Contracts
- Promulgated Contracts
- Real Estate Math
- Real Estate Finance
NEW! Add TREC–Approved Online Exam — $54.00 per user
- TREC Legal Update I and II
- Building a Real Estate Practice
- Real Estate Negotiation Techniques
- Real Estate Brokerage
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Law
NEW! Add TREC–Approved Online Exam — $27.00 per user
How is 360training easier and faster than all other providers?
How does online proctoring work?
Our Recorded Proctoring System will capture your final examination using your computer's webcam and mic. After you pass the exam, the recording will be saved and shared with our staff proctor. Once approved by our proctor, you will be awarded a downloadable certificate of completion for your TREC credits.
Does TREC require a proctored exam?
TREC requires Texas Pre-license and SAE courses to have a proctor present during the final exam. A proctor is an unbiased and qualified person who will verify the student's identity and oversee the examination procedure.
Who can proctor a real estate exam in Texas?
- Staff proctor from an e-learning provider.
- Employees at official testing or learning/tutoring centers;
- Librarians at a school, university, or public library;
- College or university administrators, faculty, or academic advisors;
- Clergy who are affiliated with a specific temple, synagogue, mosque, or church;
- Educational officers of a military installation or correctional facility; and
- An Authorized Notary.
- Members of the court system Judge, justice of the peace, magistrates, and prosecutors.
- Law Enforcement Officers, Sergeant, lieutenant, or captain.
What are TREC proctor rules for Texas Pre-license and SAE exam?
Pre-license and SAE online courses must have a proctor that will oversee the final exam. You'll need to show a valid picture ID and since the exam in closed-book you will need to do a room scan as evidence that you do not have any aids. You will also need to allow access to your camera, mic & computer screen for recording during the exam time.
Here's why you should choose 360training.com's Recorded Proctoring System:
- Take the Texas Pre-license and SAE final exam online completely hassle free.
- Complete the exam at your own time.
- Eliminates location constraints and the need to travel for on-site exam.
- Does not need real time or remote proctoring.
- Eliminates the hassle of finding an eligible 3rd party proctor.
- Avoid schedule conflicts and queues.
- RPS is compatible with laptops and desktops with working web cameras and microphones. An external USB web camera is preferred since it is easier to move the camera around for an acceptable room scan.
- Get your exam proctored within 3-5 days.
Still have question? Contact Our Sales team now!
Texas real estate professionals have to take a lot training to stay in business. But it's easier than you think. 360training.com is the best bet for all the required training and proctoring in an interactive, easy-to-use platform.
There are enough hoops you've got to jump through to get and maintain your Texas real estate license. Why not make it easier?
Choose the TX real estate pre-license or SAE training package that's right for you here. Enroll today at 360training.com!