This module explains the causes and consequences of falls in the workplace. You'll learn about preventing falls, fall protection equipment, and fall protection training.
The module also describes how employers must provide fall protection for employees. Employers must identify and evaluate fall hazards and train their workers. Under the OSHA standard, employers can choose fall protection measures that are compatible with the work being done.
OSHA puts its rules for fall protection in several different subparts in the construction standards, depending mainly on the nature of the work. The rules cover most construction workers. They do not cover those inspecting, investigating, or assessing workplace conditions before the actual start of work or after all work has been completed.
At the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Identify the causes and consequences of falls in the workplace, with 70% accuracy.
- Identify preventive measures to avoid fall injuries on the job site, with 70% accuracy.
- Define how to plan, implement, and train for fall protection in the workplace, with 70% accuracy.
- Apply fall protection systems to common scenarios found on the job site, with 70% accuracy.
- Identify procedures for inspecting fall protection equipment, with 70% accuracy.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer? For all complaints or concerns Click here.
For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.