About this Course
Electronic deionization, or EDI, removes dissolved impurities by combining two water treatment methods: electrodialysis and ion exchange. EDI produces very high quality water without chemical regeneration. The absence of chemicals has made it a popular method for obtaining the ultra-pure deionized water required for numerous industrial processes
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss electronic deionization
- Describe the advantages of electronic deionizers
- Describe major electronic deionizer components
- Discuss the theory of operation for electronic deionizers
- Discuss electronic deionizer maintenance
- Describe industrial electronic deionizer application
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
- Electronic Deionization
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Electronic Deionizers
- Major Electronic Deionizer Components
- Theory of Operation for Electronic Deionizers
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Industrial Skills courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records