Certified Environmental Specialist
21 Learner Reviews -
12 Days of Savings! Get $75 Off this course until 12/25. Discount Applied in Cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 24 Hour(s)
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
Matt Luman [email protected]
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss updated major environmental laws and regulations
- Discuss the purpose and requirements of the Clean Air Act
- Describe the background and requirements of the RCRA
- Properly identify different types of hazardous waste according to RCRA regulations
- Implement hazardous waste management systems to achieve and maintain compliance
- Apply different features of the Clean Water Act in day-to-day operation
- Explain regulatory and management issues relating to Storm Water Discharges
- Identify the requirements of your SPCC plan
Subject Matter Expert
Marie Athey is the subject matter expert for 360training.com. Marie's background in EHS spans 15 years and multiple industries. You may contact Marie at [email protected]
End of Course Instructions
After successful completion you will be able to print your certificate of training.
The final exam must be completed with a 70% or higher pass rate to receive your certificate of completion.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
31+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- 15 years of EHS professional empowerment nationwide
- Largest provider of Occupational Safety training
- Over 50,000 students complete EHS training though 360training.com each year
- Nationally recognized education partners and organizations
What your registration includes:
- 100% online program, 24x7 Support!
- Updated major environmental laws and regulations
- Download certificate of completion instantly and get certified!
- Course available any day, anytime!
- Auto-bookmarking—Never lose your work