This course presents an overview of 529 Plans and their components, compliance issues associated with them, and how to determine the right plan for clients. The cost of an average four-year college education is estimated to soon grow to $100,000, and tuition is rising annually. Without a proper investment strategy, funding a child's college education is prohibitive for many Americans. 529 Plans (The Plan) provide investors with a means of earmarking investments specifically for educational purposes.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain the proper definitions and benefits to clients of 529 plans along with the need for college planning.
- Identify enrollment qualifications in order to qualify potential participants in compliant 529 plans.
- Discuss provisions of Texas state regulations pertaining to 529 plans and how they differ between states.
- Discuss compliance issues, including contribution regulations, investment controls, and account procedures for 529 plans.
- Properly tailor 529 plans to fit the needs of individual clients.
529 Plans - California Department of Insurance
- California Department of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 300 Capitol Mall, Ste.1700
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.