This course provides an understanding of qualified retirement plans and IRAs (Individual Retirement Accounts), including options; set up; who may contribute, how much, and how often; and distribution. This course is a great introduction to our retirement course offerings, which include 401(k), Keogh Plans, and Corporate Pension Plans.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand Qualified Retirement Plans and Individual Retirement Accounts
- Become acquainted with the contribution rules, tax treatment, and distribution rules under an Individual Retirement Account (IRA).
- Grasp Roth IRAs and Coverdell Education Savings Accounts (CESAs Comprehend Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) Plans and Matching Plans for Employees (SIMPLE)
- Become familiar with the eligibility requirements, contribution rules, tax treatment, and distribution rules under Roth IRAs, CESAs, SEPs and SIMPLEs.
Qualified Retirement Plans and IRA's - California Department of Insurance
- California Department of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 300 Capitol Mall, Ste.1700
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. 360training or a 3rd party affiliate of 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 5 years.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.