This course introduces the concept of errors and omissions (E&O), what it means for professional relationships, and the types of E&O coverage available to professionals. You will learn about the professions in which E&O coverage is vital, as well as the legal responsibilities and liability issues that go along with being a professional in your chosen industry. This course also delves into risk management and provides tips on how professionals can recognize loss exposures and liabilities and reduce their loss by managing their risk of liability.
Errors and Omissions - Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies Division of Insurance
- Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies Division of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1560 Broadway, Ste.850
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.