Ethics for Insurance Professionals - Advanced
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 10
- Credit Type: Ethics
In this course we do not intend to create a complex philosophical intellectual debate on current ethical considerations. Rather we will present a practical discussion of business ethics with specific examples taken from the insurance industry. The course addresses the complexities of ethical decision making in todays insurance environment. It suggests ways for insurance producers to establish ethics in the work place and thereby take a step toward reducing the possibility of questionable practices and wrongdoing.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Learn the basic concepts of ethics.
- Understand professionalism and ethical standards.
- Learn to differentiate between ethics and values.
- Define what is meant by conflict of interest.
- Define the steps involved in ethical decision making.
- Learn the intricacies of the insurance product.
- Understand the responsibilities if an insurance professional.
- Understand the disclosures involved in policy illustrations.
- Understand the standards of consumer protection in the insurance industry.
- Understand the various regulations of insurance trade practices.
Ethics for Insurance Professionals Advanced - Georgia Insurance Department
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. ATTENTION: Please complete the affidavit, if required, and provide to 3rd party affiliate of 360training.com that monitored your exam; otherwise, please complete the affidavit and fax to 360training.com at 512-853-2657. 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 3 years.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
251+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.