About this Course
This IACET-accredited course delivers workplace harassment prevention training in an online self-paced format.
We’ll start by defining workplace harassment and related terms. You’ll learn about protected classes and the laws that apply. We’ll also discuss your role in preventing harassment.
Immediately after passing your final exam, you'll be able to download a certificate of completion. Additionally, this program is worth 0.1 IACET CEUs.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
- Harassment Defined
- What is Harassment?
- Effects of Harassment
- Workplace Harassment
- Protected Class: The Law
- Protected Class: Federal Laws
- Protected Class: State and Local Laws
- Sexual Harassment
- Types of Harassment
- Types of Sexual Harassment
- Recognizing Harassment
- How to Identify Harassment
- Preventing Harassment
- If You are a Victim of Harassment
- If you Witness Harassment
What You'll Learn
- Learn the definition of harassment and how to identify it in the workplace.
- Explain the effects, consequences, and costs of harassment at work.
- Know the protected classes and the laws that apply.
- Define individual responsibility and how to report harassment.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Healthcare courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records