This course provides you with the necessary knowledge and techniques to you need to be a knowledgeable seller of alcohol and food in. You will learn how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability, how alcohol affects your customers, how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers, how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated, how to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone, how to prevent and deal with disturbances, how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors, how to prevent second-party sales and how to refuse a sale. You will also learn basic safe food handling techniques, such as temperature control, safe storage practices, sanitization, prevention from contamination and common foodborne illnesses.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able too:
- Describe alcohol use
- Recognize the effects of alcohol
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
Lesson 6: Second-Party Sales
Lesson 7: How to Refuse a Sale
Seller Server Training Off-Premises - Learn2Serve / 360training.com
- Learn2Serve / 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 6801 N. Capital of Texas Hwy, Building I, Suite# 250
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.