This course introduces students to the terminology and concepts surrounding titles and records. We will review the procedures for conveying real estate and recording the legal evidence of conveyance and ownership. Students will also learn about public records and how to record them, as well as the methods of conveying property ownership. Lastly, this course presents real-world dilemmas and concrete applications for the information featured.
Titles And Records - Arizona Department of Real Estate
- Arizona Department of Real Estate
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 100 N. 15th Ave., Suite 201
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule