While the federal antitrust laws remain the most significant laws to promote competition, there are other related federal and state laws which are important. These laws specifically include the Sherman Antitrust Act and the Oklahoma Uniform Deceptive Trade Practices Act, for the purposes of this course. Topics covered: The Sherman Act-Reasons for Passage, Civil and Criminal Provisions, Consent Decrees, Proving Violations, Per Se Rule and The Rule of Reason, Multiple Listing Services and statutes of the Oklahoma Deceptive Trade Practices Act.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the federal antitrust laws
- Learn about the Sherman Antitrust Act and the Oklahoma Uniform Deceptive Trade Practices Act
Anti-Trust Deceptive Trade and the MLS - Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule