- 100% Online Interactive Courses
- Leading Real Estate school since 1997
- GREC approved and accredited
- New sales course content
In the Real Estate Math section, students will review basic math skills and understand how to apply real estate terminology and specific formulas to problems and tasks common in the real estate industry. Topics include volume calculation, the Rectangular Survey System, the Metes and Bounds System, proration, commission rates and property values. This course will help students develop the skills the complete a review of settlement costs and explain this information to clients.
Client Focused Communications teaches the student how and why we communicate. Learning these basics will provide the student with the basis for effective communications with clients. Knowing what the client wants and being able to find the perfect property based on good communication skills will result in more sales and satisfied clients.
Exam Prep is for Real Estate Broker Candidates Based upon the Required DRE Exam. The exam prep is not an official or otherwise sanctioned testing mechanism but is meant to provide a determination of your preparedness for taking the exam. This test is comprised of questions dealing with issues applicable nationwide and with state-specific issues. Subject areas are presented seperately and all questions have feedback to explain the correct answer.
- Understand the various types of real estate careers, activities, companies and governmental agencies taht regulate the industry
- Explore the property rights, forms of ownership, property restrictions and zoning
- Learn the mathematical calculations and formulas commonly used in the real estate industry
- Be familiar with agency relationships, contract law, property transfers, listing agreements adn deeds as well as environmental issues that licensees may encounter
- Explore the concept of loans and the loan process, leasing appraisal methods and fair housing laws
- Learn about the requirements for securing and maintaining a license, the real estate-related activities that require a license and the responsibilities of a qualifying broker
- Understand the real estate math and apply math formulas used in real estate transactions and business
- Define communication and its meaning; differentiate between verbal and non-verbal communication
- Compose an effective communication model
- Evaluate customer criteria, then list and discuss them, explain the effectiveness of the language of benefits
- Practice conflict resolution and follow principles of effective negotiation
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Georgia Prelicense Fundamentals||Real Estate|
|Real Estate Math||Real Estate|
|Client Focused Communications||Real Estate|
|Georgia Real Estate Salesman Exam Prep||Real Estate||SCORM|
- Real Estate as a career
- Real property and land rights
- Real Estate Valuation
- Real Estate agreements and contracts
- Title Insurance
- Environmental Considerations
- Mortgage types and professionals
- Types of loans and the lending process
- Market Analysis
- Broker Management
- License law vuilations and the Recovery Fund
- Real Estate Math
- Client Communications
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule